What a great question. I imagine some, if not many people wonder do I really need a coach? Perhaps the question to be answered is, "What exactly is coaching"?
A simple answer is that coaching is helping you reach your maximum potential. This happens when a trained and professional coach, through a series of questions, is able to help you unlock the answers that are already inside of you. It is not counseling or mentoring to the degree that a coach does not tell you what you need to do, but rather helps you get to that resolve.
So, here is why you probably do not feel you need a life coach:
1. You just want someone to tell you what to do.
2. You feel that your life is good enough.
3. You really do not like change.
4. You do not want to spend any money.
5. You feel that you don't have the time or energy.
Personally, obtaining a life coach of my own, was one of the best decisions I made. It not only helped me in my personal life and career, but is able to get me on the path toward my true potential.